Friday, September 16, 2011

The Untitled Post

As of right now, I can't say anything
The miracle of you- it all seems like a fantasy
The last image of you seems to be locked only in my memories
I wonder if you are watching me from somewhere
Even if I regret, it's too late- I can't see you anymore
The tears of the shadows of my memories are watching over that place

I can't say those words, I really can't- as much as you were by my side
I'm sorry but i can't- everything comes shaking back to me now
By waiting a little more, by wandering through my dreams
I'm afraid I will close my eyes inside of you

Don't leave - can't you stay by my side?
It all lies- I don't hear anything
I love you- can't you show me those words?
I love you- will you love me again?

Time already passed like this
I try looking for your traces but they are erased
The last memories of you are locked in the rims of my tears

Just end it, end me- if you're not going to be next to me
I'm sorry but I'll leave now- following your footsteps
Following the road with no end- as I wander to find you
I'm afraid I will lose you and be sad



This is a song.
A song wrote from a friend to his late best friend.
As for me, this song reminds me to someone I love more than anyone else.
10 years has passed and I’m still here, crying my eyes out.
I, once wrote a letter to this person.
But the fact that this person will never read my letter is hurting me.
The fact that I can never know whether I’ve done my best is killing me.
The fact that our memories wouldn’t let me let her go makes me .......

No comments: