Tuesday, October 30, 2012

기말 시험

Ingat senang nak buat title post bahasa Korea ni?
Susah gila tahu.
Kena gi flirt ngan mat korea dulu baru dapat woo.


기말 시험
Pronounce as "gi-mal-si-heom".
Meaning: finals or final exam or term-end examination.


Yesterday, we, the 4PISMP students sat for our first paper for this semester's finals.
For PBM, we sat for BMM3104. (yeay, I finally remember the code!)


IT.WAS.DISASTROUS!


Madam Maria won. We surrendered.
As for me, I raised the white flag the moment I read the essay questions.
And worst, I picked the question that no one else want.
Gilaaa~
I panicked at the fact that I don't freak out that while answering that paper.



Okay, the thing is, I don't study.
I just wrote something down 12 hours before went into the hall so that I won't feel bad.
I'm just crazy that way.

*except that I listens to BigBang's instead of the DuckTales Theme song.


Anyway, one's down.
Four more to go.

Lastly, to all Teknik's students that I know, or recognize the face, or name, or whatever, and my auntie yang jauh di Penang.....owh, my kaklong yang ada interview esok, and my lil sista yg ada mock exam...

 








p/s: How to focus when ada these guys kann?? T_T




No comments: