“is actually ♥ the relationship between Arthur and Merlin... coz I do have that kind of relationship in reality.. ;)”- Hud-something; July 20 at 9:39pm
(it’s not my fault i don’t want to hafal your FB’s name. Hafal your real name is hard enough. >.<)
Do you, readers, by chance recognize them?
Arthur and Merlin?
TV3?
Ring any bell?
Nope?
These are the guys!
Now?
Still nothing?
Ask Mr. Google if you want to find out, that’s not my problem.
I will not “elaborate” what are the common things between us and them.
We never good with both English and BM.
We were born with the sarcasm.
Our relationship is the one that sits on the thin line between friends and enemies.
We speak, we quarrel and we basically using the sarcasm even when to console.
She might not know everything about me but she knows enough to ugut me with something.

She’s my arch nemesis.
I once ask her who’s Merlin and who’s Arthur.
I am Merlin because I’m cuter and she’s Arthur because she’s cooler.
And I let the picture tells them all. =p




2 comments:
it's arch not arc..
;P
wahhh..should I feel happy or crying happily??
hahahaha
september!!! palli!!!! i want to watch arthur!!!
start september????
Post a Comment