
Walking on the road,
I'd think of going back.
Seeing your tears I reminisce,
Memories I just can't miss.
My picture of our past,
A timeless sentiment.
Every heartbeat that I feel,
Is every mile I step away from you.
Every night I count,
I'd wish of holding you.
A candle in an abyss,
Is what I am now.
Can't you feel the pain?
From the day you left me here?
You always been the friend I adore,
More than anyone.
My mind can still recall,
The time you saved my heart.
From the pain I felt,
Everything had already passed.
Through the way you changed my whole life.
Proud of your love....
Tomorrow I will face the world all by myself.
I miss the way you hold my hand,
And every smile you share with me.
Tonight I'll pray sometime,
You'll soon be back to me.
I never thought of losing you.
For all this time I guessed this love's forever.
Even if the strongest storm,
Would come our way.
I promise you can always see me help you through.
Can't you feel the pain?
From the day you left me here?
You always been the friend I adore,
More than anyone.
Even if today,
My mind can still recall,
The time you saved my heart,
From the pain I felt.
Everything had already passed,
Through the way you change my whole life.
Can't you feel the pain?
From the day you left me here?




No comments:
Post a Comment